Daraz salutes the nation with Independence Day Campaign
In addition to discounts, Daraz is sending the #DarazAzaadiBox across Pakistan, collecting 47 items from 47 Pakistanis as it makes its journey back to the Daraz app – one lucky winner will win the box
The Independence Day Sale
5 days. 71 Mega Deals. 14 Flash sales. That’s what you can expect during Daraz’s Independence Day sale. All Mega Deals across all categories will go live on August 10th. And there’s more! Exclusive Deals and Brand Vouchers are going to be making a grand green return. The Independence Day Sale is co-sponsored by Unilever, L’Oreal Paris, Harpic, Tarzz and Denizen.
Additional discounts from payment partners
The Independence Day Sale will bring additional discounts from payment partners HBL, Meezan Bank (up to 15% OFF) and Silk Bank (up to 20% OFF). This year, for the first time, HBL has introduced Direct Transfer – an open API solution that allows HBL account holders to pay for online purchases directly via their HBL account. Direct Transfers save time, are user-friendly and provide a hassle-free service.
How to use HBL Direct Transfer
HBL Direct Transfer provides a replacement of card-based payments where HBL Account holders can use their account number to pay for online purchases without logging into the Internet Banking.
- On the checkout page of the website, from where the purchase is made, HBL Account holders are required to input the CNIC and the account number
- HBL’s system then generates a one time password (OTP) which is sent to the Account Holders mobile number registered with their HBL account
- The account holder inputs the OTP on the website to verify the authenticity of the transaction
- HBL confirms transaction
Daraz Azaadi Box – 1 box 47 stops
This Independence Day, Daraz has launched the #DarazAzaadiBox, which will be on the journey of a lifetime before it lands back on the Daraz app. The box departed from the Daraz office and has started collecting pieces of Pakistan as it travels from city to city, it is set to meet the likes of sporting legends Wasim Akram and Jahangir Khan, who are likely to add an exclusively signed ball and racket to its inventory. Once the box has collected all 47 items, it will come full circle returning to its point of origin on the Daraz app. By downloading the Daraz app and sharing page, customers can enter lucky draw for this box between August 1 and August 14 – one lucky winner will win the box full of things!
Saman Javed, Head of Marketing Communications Daraz commented, “We’re in the business of delivering happiness on-the-go to our customers across Pakistan. Along with a massive sale for our customers, we want to give them a super engaging experience on the app. And that’s where our Azaadi box comes in. The messenger? Daraz app – featuring celebrities, influencers and Pakistanis across the land. The message? Pakistan Zindabad!”
How can you get the box?
This #DarazAzaadiBox can be yours through the Daraz app. Share now and get a chance to win the box. Hurry – it’s a once in a lifetime offer!
- Go to the Independence Day Sale page on the app right now and click on the #DarazAzaadiBox banner
- To win the box, click on the “Share” button. You will be redirected to Facebook where you’ll have to share the post, using the hashtags #DarazAzaadiBox. Keep post settings public so we can see you
- Sharing will be open from August 1st to 14th
- One lucky winner will be announced on August 14th – during a Facebook live session between 19:47 PM and 20:18 PM