KARACHI: Mastercard has signed an agreement with Askari Bank Pakistan for a multifaceted partnership to enhance customer experience and launch new products for a growing number of the Bank’s customers. The agreement is part...
- Pakistani start-up wins first place across South Asia in maiden Stanford SEED Spark Program
- Punjab IT Board (PITB) and Code for Pakistan To Improve Public Service Delivery for the Citizens of Punjab
- SEE PRIME’s ‘Prince Charming’ is out now
- Punjab Govt allocates Walton Airport land for a 99-year lease to Lahore Central Business District Development Authority
- Careem joins forces with the Government to conduct a vaccination drive for its Captains and Colleagues