Karachi: Jubilee Life Insurance has won the 31st Challengers Corporate Cup. In a tightly contested tournament between eight teams, Jubilee Life emerged victorious, thanks to an unbeaten five-match run to win the trophy. Ibad Anis was jointly awarded the Best Player of the tournament while Fasih Hassan was named the Man of the Match in the final. Jubilee Life Insurance defeated Takaful Pakistan Limited in a match heldon Saturday to become the champions of the 31st Challengers CorporateCup. Takaful Pakistan Limited scored 122 after losing 9 wickets. WhileJubilee Life Insurance achieved the target by losing 5 wickets. Although Jubilee lost one of their batsmen early on in the innings,opener Ibad Anis smashed a brilliant 49 off 33 balls, including 7boundaries. Asim Farooq contributed 14 runs to the total. ZohaibRizwan’s 21 not out off 15 balls along with Syed Raghib Moin’s 23off 21 balls helped stabilize the team, making their chase smooth andeasy. Jubilee Life Insurance won the final by 5 wickets.
- Pakistani start-up wins first place across South Asia in maiden Stanford SEED Spark Program
- Punjab IT Board (PITB) and Code for Pakistan To Improve Public Service Delivery for the Citizens of Punjab
- SEE PRIME’s ‘Prince Charming’ is out now
- Punjab Govt allocates Walton Airport land for a 99-year lease to Lahore Central Business District Development Authority
- Careem joins forces with the Government to conduct a vaccination drive for its Captains and Colleagues