Islamabad, June 22, 2021: The Government of Pakistan has partnered with Facebook in its fight against COVID-19. In Pakistan, over 32 million people received authoritative information regarding COVID prevention and vaccination through social media...
- Pakistani start-up wins first place across South Asia in maiden Stanford SEED Spark Program
- Punjab IT Board (PITB) and Code for Pakistan To Improve Public Service Delivery for the Citizens of Punjab
- SEE PRIME’s ‘Prince Charming’ is out now
- Punjab Govt allocates Walton Airport land for a 99-year lease to Lahore Central Business District Development Authority
- Careem joins forces with the Government to conduct a vaccination drive for its Captains and Colleagues