KARACHI: Building on the partnership announced in Pakistan in 2020, SadaPay and Mastercard are issuing the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region’s first numberless and contactless-enabled card, allowing users to transact in a simpler,...
- Pakistani start-up wins first place across South Asia in maiden Stanford SEED Spark Program
- Punjab IT Board (PITB) and Code for Pakistan To Improve Public Service Delivery for the Citizens of Punjab
- SEE PRIME’s ‘Prince Charming’ is out now
- Punjab Govt allocates Walton Airport land for a 99-year lease to Lahore Central Business District Development Authority
- Careem joins forces with the Government to conduct a vaccination drive for its Captains and Colleagues